- New Replacement Meter to Match Obsolete Meter Specification
- All Necessary Hardware to Match Panel Cutout and Minimize Wiring
- Installation Plans for Your In-house Electrician or Utilize APT Electricians for Installation
- Integration to the Electrical Power Monitoring System (EPMS) to Preserve Data Continuity
Do you have an ION 7700 meter?
The ION 7700 meter is obsolete, there are no longer parts or repairs available from the manufacturer.
ION 7700 meters provided sophisticated power quality functionality when they were introduced in the 1990’s and were typically used to measure sags, swells, transients and harmonics at critical electrical equipment. Don’t wait for this meter to fail to plan an upgrade.
Typical 7700 meter failure modes:
- The Remote Mounted Display (RMD) goes blank or the buttons no longer work
- Logging on the meter will stop working
- Communications cards lock up and do not respond
APT has a solution
APT designed an upgrade kit for the obsolete 7700 meter as a solution:
- New ION 7650 meter with remote display to match the RMD panel cut- out and includes all required hardware
- Minimizes rewiring, matches existing meter wire harness to new meter
- Integrates into ION StruxureWare or Power Monitoring Expert software systems
- Data Continuity (preserves historical data from your old meter)
- If necessary, electrician support to remove old meter and replace with new ION 7650 Meter
Choose your meter upgrade kit
Pick the obsolete meter upgrade kit that matches your current meter, then select the level of support you need to upgrade your meter minimizing the impact to your operation.
Not sure which package is right for you? Contact APT and one of our technical experts can as- sist you in selecting the upgrade kit that suits your needs.
|Simple kit—do it yourself|
DC Power Supply
|Match the power supply of your old meter|
|Match the Aux inputs and outputs on your old meter|
|Match the expanded inputs and outputs on your old meter|
|APT Configuration to match your old meter before shipping to you|
|APT integrates the new meter into your system after upgrade|
|APT dispatches electricians to handle the actual upgrade of the meter|
As an ION and PowerLogic meter EcoXpert Systems Integrator for Schneider Electric, APT is uniquely qualified to upgrade your obsolete ION and Power- Logic meters and software. Our integrator status guarantees you the
upgrade solution will be properly configured, integrated and installed.