Replace Obsolete End of Life Meters!
Replace an old in-use power meter for an upgrade, and you will receive special discounts towards the purchase of a new Schneider Electric meter. Owners of any power and energy meter from Schneider Electric, Eaton, GE, or other manufacturer are eligible for trade-in.
How do I know if my meters are obsolete or might be a security risk?
The average lifetime of a meter falls between 10-15 years. By ten years, most manufactures will discontinue software updates for cybersecurity. Subsequently, repairs for such meters are generally available for only three years.
APT can help determine if you have meters in operation at your facility that are obsolete. Let us help you with predictive maintenance to prevent unexpected equipment failures.
APT IS THE SOLUTION
APT has designed upgrade kits to alleviate the pain of replacing old meters. We have done the engineering work for you! APT supplies the level of support you need, including installation.
Meter Upgrade Features
- New replacement meter with improved reliability, efficiency, and power monitoring abilities.
- Upgrade kits to match the existing panel cutout and includes all required hardware
- Minimizes rewiring matches existing wire harness to the new meter
- APT electrician support to document/remove the old meter and replace with the new meter
- Integrates into ION or Power Monitoring Expert software systems
Metering Upgrade Benefits
- Protect your power and energy monitoring system with the improved reliability of new meters
- Access new and advanced features and functionality
- Protect your facility with improved cybersecurity
CHOOSE YOUR METER UPGRADE KIT
Select the level of support you need to upgrade your meter minimizing the impact to your operation. Not sure which package is right for you?
Contact APT and one of our technical experts can assist you in selecting the upgrade kit that suits your needs.
Message From Our Owners
What sets APT apart from our competition? You talk to and work directly with the owners of APT. We strive to earn your business through great customer service and helping you solve your problems. We offer quality programs designed to help our customers save time and money. To hear more about our Metering Upgrade Program please contact either: