Wednesday March 18th, 2020 – APT is reaching out to help our customers with their COVID-19 pandemic response challenges. Unlike many jobs, the day to day operations and maintenance of large institutions and corporate real estate cannot be performed remotely. People still have to perform essential services – much like healthcare workers for the COVID-19 pandemic. Employers are struggling to manage risks for their employees while balancing the manpower requirements of needed and essential work.
We recognize that empty buildings can’t just be turned off when most employees work from home. Utility bills, however, will be significantly less this month – so agile, quick thinking business managers will re-allocate Operational Expense (OpEx) spends to strengthening their team’s response to this historical event.
Our existing customers already use APT’s solutions to forecast, accrue, and reconcile their utility bills – so many are actively allocating their OpEx budgets from utilities to discretionary spending on COVID-19 response. If you don’t already know how much smaller your electric bill is going to be this month – you need to get APT working for you…
APT’s business for more than 25 years has been the remote management of large electrical distribution systems, so we know this isn’t a drill. Our support of critical businesses like electric and water utilities, hospitals, government buildings, and educational institutions meets the definition of a critical service to be provided even under a ‘shelter in place’ order.
APT is providing on site service for essential businesses during the pandemic.
These services include:
- Electrical system monitoring and control as a ‘force multiplier’ for your operations crew, and analytical reports for cost, reliability, and quality of service.
- Alarm and Event remote Notification for Operations and Management via email and text.
- Incident response visual documentation of Sequence of Events to determine what happened, where, and how to respond.
- Repair and upgrades of critical instrumentation and equipment to maintain situational awareness.
- Training and staff augmentation of overwhelmed teams during this ongoing pandemic.
If you need help operating your essential business, contact APT and we’ll get started right away.